Chapel Notre-Dame of Délivrande
This chapel used to be called Notre-dame of pond due to its localisation near of a pond. The chapel of Notre-Dame of Délivrande is from 1667.
Some parts of the chapel are even older than the XVIIth century. Throughout history, the chapel was well know for miraculous healings.
In November 1851, many ex-voto has been deposit with the purpose of stopping the epidemic of dysentery.
The dysentery has stopped right away. Also, this chapel has miraculously cured a little girl who couldn’t walk.